Oil Change Station
For an efficient, healthy engine, there’s no better place to start than with a regular oil change. But don’t leave your oil changes to just any auto shop. When you bring your car to Grey Street Design you’ll receive professional service backed by superior expertise. Not sure what kind of oil you should get? We’ll help, and we’ll make sure the oil change is done right the first time (in fact, it’s part of our Fixed Right Guarantee). We’ll even go one step further and give your vehicle a free 19-point inspection with every oil change. Best of all, all Auto Care parts and service are warrantied for 3 months or 3,000 miles (whichever comes first). It’s all part of why we’ve been a leading provider of maintenance, repairs, and tires for more than 90 years. Book your appointment today and let our ASE-certified auto care advisors get your car running like new.
Getting Better Gas Milage
Proper vehicle maintenance doesn’t just help extend the life of your vehicle – it can help you achieve better fuel efficiency. Check out a few tips about how to help boost your mpg and fuel economy.
- Make sure your tires are properly inflated. Making sure your tire pressure isn’t too low – or too high – can improve your fuel efficiency by up to 3.3 percent*
- Get the recommended grade of motor oil. We offer high-quality oil and filter products. Using the one that’s right for your vehicle can help improve fuel efficiency by up to 2 percent
- Get an engine tune-up. Making sure all systems are running right can help improve fuel efficiency by up to 4 percent
Tips that can help boost your gas mileage
- Avoid aggressive driving. Constant speed changes and quick stops and starts waste a lot of fuel. Taking it easy behind the wheel can improve your gas mileage by as much as 33 percent
- Remove excess weight. You can improve fuel efficiency by about 2 percent for every 100 lbs. of weight you remove from your vehicle
- Use cruise control. It’s almost always more fuel-efficient to travel at a constant speed
- Avoid idling. It’s more fuel-efficient to turn off your engine when you’re waiting in your vehicle
- Don’t speed. Gas mileage usually decreases rapidly at speeds above 60 mph